Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘Endotherapeutics’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 1, Level 1, 51 Rawson Street, Epping, NSW, 2121.
Our ABN number is 89 088 045 103.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which are owned by or licensed for use by us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Endotherapeutics and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In particular; Endotherapeutics does not intent or purport to provide medical advice of any kind. All information is provided for marketing and general information purposes. Before the use of any of Endotherapeutics products, medical advice from a certified medical professional should be sought out to ensure the product is suitable for the treatment of your medical condition.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Endotherapeutics. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This website and its content is copyright of Endotherapeutics Pty Ltd and its business partners ©. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than for the following uses:
- Content may be printed or downloaded to a local hard disk for personal and non-commercial use.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content in anyway; including the transmission of it, storage of it, in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.