Urethral Catheterisation Device (UCD)
Foley Catheter with Integrated Guidewire
The UCD® is a simple yet effective catheterisation device to solve difficult urethral catheterisation.
A non-traumatic Nitinol hydrophilic guidewire is integrated into a standard urethral 3-way catheter design providing a ready-to-use medical device.
The result is successful catheterisation and undisrupted patient care, avoiding the medical emergency of ‘failed urethral catheterisation’.
The UCD® advantage
- Easy for patient and provider
- Ready-to-use consumable
- Suitable to be used by qualified doctors and nurses
- Improved patient care pathway
- Avoid invasive specialist interventions and associated costs
- Complications are reduced, providing safer and better care
- Purpose-designed and regulated medical device
- Integrated hydrophilic Nitinol guidewire
- 100% Silicone 3-way Foley Catheter 16F
- The UCD-guidewire is removed after successful catheter placement
- Suitable for bladder irrigation if required
- Attached plug to close off the guidewire (irrigation) channel
Request a Demo