Sonesta 6210 Video Fluoroscopy Table
Maximum capabilities for examinations and procedures
The Sonesta 6210 Video Fluoroscopy Table is designed for optimal imaging and translucency for procedures and examinations where a C-arm is used. The table has been developed to ensure optimal patient comfort while focusing on facilitating the positioning of the patient safely and precisely during video fluoroscopy and/or urology examinations and procedures.
- Three motors offer unparalleled positioning and access options via a hand held control.
- Four double wheel rolling casters offer unencumbered maneuverability.
- Versatile – eight positioning functions offer the physician standing, seated and supine positioning capabilities.
- The side mounted cantilevered design offers the physician anterior/posterior, lateral and oblique views without obstruction.
- Radiolucent carbon fiber seat and back for head-to-toe imaging.
- Provide easier access to, and visualization of, the perineal area.
- Allow the patient to remain in one place for preparation, filling, and voiding phases of the urodynamic test.
- Eliminate the risk of catheters falling out or getting misplaced during transfer or ambulation.
- Is rated IPX6 “protection against water incursion”.
Procedures commonly performed in the Sonesta 6210
- Video Urodynamics
- Fluoroscopy Procedures
as well as:
- Pelvic Muscle Rehabilitation
- Anorectal Manometry
- Pelvic Exam
- Gynecologic Procedure
Request a Demo