State-of-the-art Endovenous Laser Ablation for Varicose Veins
neoLaser is the world’s most compact minimally invasive endovenous laser (EVLA) system for the treatment of varicose veins.
This state-of-the-art technology delivers unique 1470 nm energy, which results in less collateral thermal damage due to the precise use of energy to coagulate the vein, with minimal impact on neighbouring structures.¹
The neoLaser advantage
- Optimal Wavelength: neoLaser Endovenus Laser Ablation EVLA for Varicose Veins 1470 nm energy is more localised when applied in blood and soft tissue, leading to lower complication rates, allowing patients an early return to daily life¹.
- Optimal Energy Delivery: neoLaser’s fibre technology provides 360 circular emission in the vein wall, resulting in successful long-term occlusion rates.¹
- EVLA Presets: All neoV systems come with presets that can be tailored to your preference and patient specific parameters. Markings down the length of the fibre ensure uniform delivery of energy, improving surgical control.
- Portability: neoLaser is the most portable EVLA unit on the market weighing 3.5 kg. It comes in a customised suitcase that can be transported to multiple clinics.
- Minimally Invasive Technique
Request a Demo
1. Umit Arslan et al. More Successful Results with Less Energy in Endovenous Laser Ablation Treatment: Long-term Comparison of Bare-tip Fiber 980 nm Laser and Radial-tip Fiber 1470 nm Laser Application. 2017. Ann Vasc Surg 2017; 45: 166–172. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.avsg.2017.06.042.