LTA CSSD Brushes
Disposable and reusable brushes for CSSD
LTA Medical has designed and manufactured innovative brushing solutions for medical devices for over 20 years. This specialised range includes disposable and reusable, internal and external brushes, in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Why use LTA brushes
- LTA brushes are made in France from the best quality materials, selected for durability and cleaning efficacy.
- LTA brushes clean more effectively, reducing re-washes and cleaning time, while saving time and labour costs.
- LTA brushes are designed to limit micro-scratching on instruments which causes corrosion, increasing the lifespan of expensive and delicate equipment.
Medical devices and equipment come in varying materials. LTA brushes are specifically designed for this consideration. Brushes of varying rigidity are readily available, with fibers that are stainless steel compatible to ensure seemingly robust surfaces remain intact.
- LTA reusable internal brushes are made of thermoplastic brush-head fibres that minimise absorption, allowing efficient cleaning and resistance to wear and tear.
- Stainless steel compatible, ensuring that the internal surface of delicate equipment remains uncompromised.
- Available with replaceable and fixed head brushes
- Range includes small and super flexible fixed head brushes attached to a nitinol wand for very small lumens.
- The thermoplastic bristles of LTA single-use channel brushes are held in place by a twisted stainless steel frame attached to a thermoplastic wand.
- The brushes range in diameter, with the super flexible handle offering maximum control and maneuverability.
- Suitable for an array of instruments such as trocars, bores, mandrels, regulators, laparoscopy shirts, liposuction cannulas, resectors, urethrotomes, cystoscopes, ureteroscopes, nephroscopes, and other lumened devices that require delicate but thorough cleaning.
Specialised channel brushes
- The LTA tracheal channel brushes are specifically designed for the cleaning of tracheal cannulas.
- The curvature of the brushes allows for effective and easy lumen penetration, whilst the flexible handle offer maximum maneuverability during the cleaning process.
For further information about LTA Medical brushes, please contact Customer Service here.