The LABORIE Urostym is a state-of-the-art, full clinic-based non-surgical pelvic floor rehabilitation system that provides effective treatment for different lower urinary tract dysfunctions such as urinary incontinence (stress, urge, mixed), faecal incontinence, constipation, urinary retention and voiding dysfunctions.
With leading-edge predefined protocols, user-friendly protocol customisation and easy reporting function, Urostym offers a reliable and effective pelvic floor therapy for adult and paediatric patients.
Rely on Urostym to also provide the tools to help streamline your workflow, increase productivity and maximise your return on investment.
Biofeedback + Stimulation
With LABORIE Urostym, Stimulation is used as an adjunct to pelvic muscle exercises. Mixed biofeedback and stimulation protocols are highly effective to:
- Provide a passive contraction that increases awareness of pelvic floor muscle contractions in general
- Assist with identification and isolation of pelvic muscle
- Increase pelvic muscle contraction strength
- Decrease unwanted or uninhibited detrusor (bladder) muscle contraction
- Assist with normalising pelvic muscle relaxation
The LABORIE Urostym Advantages
- Default PFR protocols automatically calculate the muscle’s fatigue point, which is essential to assess the pelvic floor’s strength and determine the most effective rehab program for the patient.
- EMG-Uroflow protocols to perform uroflowmetry and EMG studies simultaneously (When the LABORIE Uroflowmeter Urocap III is linked to Urostym).
- Custom protocols can be designed by the user to suit the needs of your practice.
- Reduced keystrokes, procedure consistency and automated archiving and reporting help improve productivity.
- Urostym is available as standalone or integrated with Urocap III wireless uroflowmeter for performing EMG-Uroflowmetry study simultaneously.
- Auto-Calculated Fatigue Point
- Defines, tailors and optimizes patients’ Pelvic Muscle Exercise (PME) program based on their demonstrated abilities.
- Alternating Stimulation
- Reduces muscle accommodation resulting in improved results and more rapid positive outcomes.
- Pediatric Games
- All the biofeedback protocols can be switched into the game mode to turn the therapy session into a fun and engaging experience for children.
- EMR Connectivity
- Integrate clinical data with your EMR for a paperless environment.
Request a Demo