LABORIE Urocap IV
Portable, wireless uroflowmeter that quickly and accurately measures urinary flow and volume.
The UROCAP™ IV uroflowmetry system, with Bluetooth® technology, is a portable, wireless device that quickly and accurately measures urinary flow and volume. Although designed for practical, everyday flow studies, it is full of features that cover a broader range of applications. Urocap IV is available as a standalone or integrated with the Goby™ UDS system.
The LABORIE Urocap IV
- Class 1, long-range, Bluetooth® wireless technology facilitates increased patient privacy while voiding.
- Battery-powered operation eliminates messy power plugs and enables easy portability.
- Custom-molded, water-protected frame improves hygiene and simplifies cleaning (IP54 rated).
- Portable, compact design is ideal for a clinic environment.
- Play back tests and analyse your data with VBN software.
- Easy-to-use features such as procedure voice-guidance and a customisable interface simplifies operation.
- Nomogram features aid in patient diagnosis.
- Integration with I-LIST® provides extensive reporting capabilities.
- Integrate your clinical data with a Hospital Information System (HIS) or Electronic Medical Record (EMR), facilitating a paperless environment.
Request a Demo