EndoSee Advance Office Hysteroscopy
See and know instantly with Endosee® Advance
The Endosee Advance system is an all-in-one, direct visualisation system for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Advance patient care and your practice
- Instant endometrial imaging guided by direct visualisation1
- Efficient workflow with in-office exams that better prepare for and reduce OR visits2,3
- Low-cost investment that is coded and reimbursed as hysteroscopy3
Features to help elevate your in-office procedures:
- Your exam is guided by clear color visualisation
- Reusable display module
- Sterile, single-use cannula designed for ease of insertion
- Channel for fluid infusion
- Still image or video capture of every exam
- See the picture you just took
- Transfer exam data to your computer via USB cable
- Abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB), premenopausal and postmenopausal4
- Menstrual disorders: amenorrhea, intermenstrual bleeding, and menorrhagia4
- Recurrent miscarriage2
- Retained products of conception4
- Tissue in need of biopsy for histologic evaluation4
- Focal lesions missed with endometrial biopsy (EMB) (when EMB is incomplete and not diagnostic)4
- Endometrial atrophy4
- Transection of intrauterine adhesions and septa6
- Directed endometrial biopsies5
- Polypectomy (pedunculated, <2 cm)5
- Localisation and retrieval of IUD5
- Presurgical planning for removal of submucosal fibroids and large polyps or uterine septum repair2,4
Reusable working channel instruments
Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures during in-office exams
Request a Demo
- Goldstein SR, Anderson TL. Endometrial Evaluation: Are you still relying on a blind biopsy? OBG Mgmt Supp. 2017;10:S1-S4.
- Isaacson K. Office Hysteroscopy: a valuable but under-utilized technique. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2002;14:381-385.
- Moawad N, Santamaria E, Johnson M, Shuster J. Cost effectiveness of office hysteroscopy for abnormal bleeding. JSLS. 2014;18:1-5.
- Bradley L. Indications and contraindications for office hysteroscopy. In: Bradley LD and Falcone T, eds. Hysteroscopy: Office evaluation and management of the uterine cavity. Philadelphia, PA: Mosby Elsevier; 2009:19-38.
- Anderson TL. Hand-held digital hysteroscopy system a game-changer. Contemp ObGyn. Updated September 13, 2016. Accessed May 8, 2019.
- 510(k) SUMMARY K190639 May 13, 2019.