ELLA-CS Oesophageal Stents
Ella Danis Stent – For the Acute Treatment of Oesophageal Varices
The Ella Danis stent is the first self-expanding nitinol stent option for the treatment of acute bleeding from oesophageal varices. The Danis stent achieves haemostasis through sustained compression of the varices.
- Nitinol stent of large diameter with anti-migration braiding pattern
- Easy to use emergency device, deployed without vision
- Efficient, safe and instant haemostasis without need of additional equipment
- Oral intake is maintained from the time of implantation
- Endoscopic examination / treatment is possible through the stent
- Easy removal with the ELLA Extractor after 7 days
Ella HV Stent – Self-Expanding Silicon Coated Nitinol Stent
The Ella HV Stent Plus is designed for the treatment of malignant oesophageal strictures, occlusion of oesophago-respiratory fistulas and benign strictures. An anti–migration collar is fitted proximally on the stent to reduce migration rates.
- Nitinol stent fully covered with silicone
- Special shape and anti-migration collar ensures an exceptionally low migration rate¹
- Useful in wide range of benign and malignant indications (stricture, fistula, leak)
- Rupture and cut-resistant metal retrieval loop for easy reposition or removal
- Optional anti-reflux valve for reduction of gastro-esophageal reflux
- Easy removal with the ELLA Extractor
This unique device allows for the safe extraction of ELLA-CS oesophageal stents, under combined endoscopic – fluoroscopic guidance.
- Efficient protection of esophageal mucosa during extraction
- Constriction of a stent into the Extractor allows safe and atraumatic transport out of the oesophagus
Request a Demo
1. PHILBIN CA, STIVAROS SM, MULLAN D et al. Oesophageal stents with anti-migration design: Getting a grip on stent displacement. BSIR Annual meeting, Manchester, 13th to 15th Nov 2013