Cavaterm Endometrial Ablation
Endometrial Ablation for DUB
Cavaterm is a minimally invasive treatment for Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB). It works by ablating the endometrial lining of the uterus.
The Cavaterm endometrial ablation system consists of an adjustable, flexible silicone balloon catheter and a central unit.
The treatment works by combining heat and pressure during 10 minutes to irreversibly coagulate the endometrium and underlying myometrium to a depth of 5-8 mm.
The Cavaterm advantage
- The adjustable silicone balloon molds into most uterine cavity sizes and shapes
- The system uses controlled pressure and uniform heat during the treatment
- Over 20 years of clinical data and up to 94% patient satisfaction rate¹
- Cavaterm is a “see one, do one” procedure as it is procedurally simple
- The Cavaterm treatment can be performed at any time during your patients’ menstrual cycle, avoiding scheduling conflicts
Record all your Cavaterm treatments with Cavalog
Cavalog is a complimentary Endotherapeutics add-on service that gives you peace of mind.
The Cavalog Advantage
- Validate treatment parameters postoperatively
- Analyse and permanently store patient data
- Download results following each patient case
- Show your patients visual representation of the treatment
Request a Demo
1. B. Friberg, M.D., PhD Cavaterm, Endometrial Ablation Results at 5-7 Years Follow-Up. 2000