Archimedes Biodegradable Biliary and Pancreatic Stent
The Future in Bioresorbable Products
The Archimedes Stent is a Biodegradable Biliary and Pancreatic Stent intended to be used to drain obstructed biliary or pancreatic ducts.¹ The patented helical design of the stent allows for bile to flow on the outer extremity of the device while supporting the opening of the lumen.
The Archimedes Advantage
- Three degradation profiles (fast, medium and slow) address all biliary and pancreatic drainage indications
- Potential to reduces cost, morbidity and complication rates by eliminating subsequent stent removal procedure
- Proximal and distal flaps help minimize migration
- Anatomical shape for enhanced positioning Tapered tip facilitates smooth cannulation Helical bile channels allow for anatomical bile flow
Degradation Table and Indications
Request a Demo
1. Hepatic, Cystic, Common Bile, and Pancreatic resulting from malignancy of the liver, pancreas, duodenum, biliary tree or from various benign disease.