ALLY Uterine Positioning System
Uterine Positioning System
ALLY UPS provides static and direct control of the uterus without the need of an assistant during laparoscopic and robotic hysterectomies and repairs performed with Cooper Surgical uterine manipulation systems.
The ALLY UPS Advantage
Combining the ALLY UPS with the Advincula Delineator or RUMI II provides several benefits to the operating theatre, the surgeon, the surgical assistant and the patient.
- Eliminates the need for a 4th assistant, reducing costs
- Removes any OH&S concerns associated with stress injuries
- Precise and controlled manipulation of the uterus during procedures
- Safer colpotomy with ‘margin of safety’ keeping uterus clear of critical organs and ureters
- Quicker procedure time, as the uterus doesn’t need to be constantly repositioned
Request a Demo