About the job
- Dynamic, growing business healthcare business
- New offices with onsite Gym Located in Macquarie Park
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution
Endotherapeutics is a healthcare technologies distributor whose mission is to improve healthcare in Australia. We represent international manufacturers who create cutting edge, leading medical technologies across a variety of specialty medical sectors. The company has had a strong reputation since 1999 for providing innovative, and niche medical technologies with excellent customer support and service.
The team at Endotherapeutics brings tenacity, dynamism, drive and determination to every company and brand that we represent. This, combined with our values, ensures the mutual success of our business partners and customers alike.
Endotherapeutics promotes a workplace culture that embraces team work, diversity and inclusion. Our aim is to create a high-performance culture where individuals of all backgrounds and abilities feel included and confident to perform at their best, to ensure talent is fostered, and to empower our teams to achieve our mission of improving healthcare.
Endotherapeutics is a fast growing, dynamic business where you will have the opportunity to be challenged, and to contribute to our ongoing success. Working in this experienced and supportive team environment, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with industry professionals.
If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing business whose mission is to improve healthcare, then this role could be for you.
Due to business growth we are seeking an enthusiastic, positive, and engaging People and Culture Manager. You will be responsible for implementing and driving a high-performance, values focused workplace culture as Endotherapeutics continues to grow and thrive.
This role is a first for Endotherapeutics and is a key part of our organisational strategy to ensure we are continuing to learn and improve as a business, and provide an excellent culture and experience for our team.
Working with HR subject matter experts, you will be responsible for providing HR advice and support to key management personnel at Endotherapeutics, including employment and retention, performance management and development, training and HR Policies.
As the People and Culture Manager, you will establish, drive and support the people and culture elements of our business to ensure that we attract, retain and develop great people who are passionate about our customers and our business. You will be heavily involved in and lead other aspects of the business which relate to human resources.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, developing and implementing a coherent People and Culture strategy that is aligned with Endotherapeutics culture and values, and facilitates improved employee experience and retention
- Ensure Endotherapeutics new, current and exiting employees have the best possible experience by leading, and mapping out the processes for, employee lifecycle activities, and ensuring at each touch point Endotherapeutics employees have a highly positive experience.
- Implement a 360 degree feedback program across the business for all key management personnel.
- Be the main call point for the Endotherapeutics management team on HR issues, whilst seeking out and obtaining specialist advice when required.
- Implementing an employee experience program which drives improved workplace satisfaction and culture by creating regular opportunities for Endotherapeutics team to have fun together, and contribute and engage in charity work.
- Managing end to end recruitment processes, including advertising vacancies internally and externally, conduct initial phone screening of candidates, liaising with managers to set up interviews, providing feedback to candidates and reference checking
- Developing and maintaining policies and procedures and position descriptions
- Provide coaching and mentoring to our leaders and be a sounding board on all people issues
- Lead and implement the performance review program, training and supporting managers and employees through this process.
- Coordinate training programs and schedule appropriate onboarding of new personnel of HR Processes.
- Assisting in the continued development of our Company Values and establishment of appropriate behaviours throughout the business
- Human resources administration tasks associated with employment lifecycle tasks
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Ability to be dynamic, enjoy a challenge and drive change
- Have a voice, and be willing to provide your opinion on how Endotherapeutics can improve
- A highly motivated and positive attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Great Organisational and Time management skills
- Capacity to prioritise and delegate tasks
- Tertiary qualification in HR/Industrial relations
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Well-developed knowledge of applicable Human resource legislation and principles
- Experience working in a sales organisation is highly valued
- Proven ability to engage across all levels of the business
- Unrestricted NSW Driver’s Licence