About the job
- Dynamic, growing, healthcare business
- New offices with onsite Gym Located in Macquarie Park, NSW
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution
The National Service Engineer (NSE) will be responsible for meeting and managing the installation, modifications, maintenance, and repair needs of Endotherapeutics’ customer’s equipment and systems. This is a full-time role, based at our new head office in Macquarie Park.
Working in collaboration with the Sales and Customer Support Teams, this position gives you the opportunity to improve healthcare and grow the Service Portfolio. Endotherapeutics is a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing business that believes our customers’ needs come first.
Endotherapeutics is a leading medical devices distributor representing several international manufacturers who provide cutting edge technology in a variety of specialty medical sectors. The company has had a strong reputation since 1999 for providing innovative, and niche medical technologies that provided quality of life-improving solutions to healthcare professionals. Endotherapeutics improves healthcare by distributing innovative, patient-centric medical technologies accompanied by expert clinical support.
The team at Endotherapeutics brings tenacity, dynamism, drive and determination to every company and brand that we represent. This, combined with our values, ensures the mutual success of our business partners and customers alike.
Endotherapeutics promotes a workplace culture that is fun and energetic. They embrace diversity and inclusion and aim to support a culture where individuals of all backgrounds and abilities feel included and confident in bringing their whole selves to work, and where their talents are fostered, empowering them to contribute to the success of our industry.
Working in this experienced and supportive team environment, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with industry professionals. Here you will find a positive and enriching team culture where you will be able to develop and grow your skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and system sales.
- Provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within the assigned area.
- Document and track servicing and customer support interactions in the CRM system.
- Creating, implementing, and provide continuous improvement on protocols and processes for managing and executing service contracts, agreements, and equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining professional business relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
- Ensure service jobs and contracts are priced to meet Endotherapeutics financial objectives.
- Develop and implement QA protocols to ensure customer equipment is checked prior to installation.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders across Endotherapeutics business to ensure the highest levels of customer service is provided.
- Responsive and courteous communication with business partners to ensure a constructive working relationship, in conjunction with the relevant Product Manager/s.
- Perform troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair for customers in a highly responsive and proactive manner.
- Managing and completing preventative maintenance and field modifications on Customer Machines in accordance with obligations of service contracts and service requests.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- The NSE will be adept at providing pre-sales and post-sales customer support.
- Periodic overnight travel is required.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent military experience, or Associates Degree with 2 or more years experience in servicing medical equipment or a Diploma/GED and 5 or more years’ experience servicing medical equipment.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience connecting with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution-based service process.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Demonstrated competence in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM for managing service agreements and equipment preferred.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proven record of being reliable and accountable for all aspects of their job.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ethical and trustworthy.
- Organised, punctual and professional.
- Works within Endotherapeutics’ corporate strategies, policies, procedures, and code of conduct.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task activities and provide a high level of responsiveness to customer requests.