Kickstart your career and work for a leading Australian Healthcare technologies company.
Entry level graduate marketing assistant role with opportunities for growth, development, and career progression. Gain hands-on experience and mentorship from marketing professionals within the team, in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
Join an Australian owned healthcare technologies company located in Macquarie Park. With over 20 years of experience, we have developed extensive knowledge of the Australian and New Zealand healthcare systems. Our aim is to improve healthcare through leading, innovative healthcare technologies.
At Endotherapeutics we focus on attracting, retaining, and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. Our culture focuses on empowerment, continuous improvement and developing leadership capability.
We promote a workplace culture that is fun, dynamic and inclusive. We embrace diversity and inclusion where individuals of all backgrounds and abilities feel included and confident in bringing their whole selves to work, and where their talents are fostered, empowering them to contribute to the success of our industry. You will join a supportive and friendly team and have opportunity to develop and grow your skills in an exciting, fast changing industry.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing team with administrative tasks
- CRM database maintenance and management including maintaining contact and mailing lists
- Demo and marketing collateral stocktake, storage and distribution
- Assisting Marketing with distribution of hardcopy marketing material such as mailers and brochures, and also laminating, binding and labelling these materials when required
- Coordinate production and distribution of promotional items; business cards, name badges and branded uniforms
- Assist with coordination of marketing events (incl. AV setup, catering & operations)
- Ad hoc duties as requested
As a Graduate Marketing Assistant, you will possess the following qualities, skills, and experience:
- Completion of or studying towards a Diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- Previous admin/organisational experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to quickly grasp new systems and tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, punctual, and professional
- Team player who is willing to help in all areas of the organisation
- A great attitude and demonstrates initiative
- Able to handle enquiries with good problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills – ability to prioritise and multi task
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have a medical certificate stating that you cannot receive a Covid-19 vaccination for valid medical reasons. All applicants will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination status and WWCC including police clearance check or be willing to obtain one.
If you are interested in this role, click on Apply Now and attach your resume along with a cover letter.