Introducing the NEW single-use flexible endoscope solutions to our urology, ENT and GI portfolios.
The new INNOVEX single-use flexible solution was designed and optimised to provide the same high performance, look and feel you expect from a reusable scope in a ground-breaking single-use platform.
The INNOVEX Advantage
- Integrates into most existing theatre equipment
- Fast, easy set-up
- Small footprint digital video processor
- No contracts, no minimum orders
We have a comprehensive range of sterile devices for each patient, raising the standard of patient care by reducing infection risk due to ineffective reprocessing and cross-contamination.
Our Single-Use Flexible Endoscope Solutions Range
- Single-Use Flexible Bronchoscope
- Single-Use Flexible Choledochoscope
- Single-Use Flexible Cystoscope
- Single-Use Flexible Ureteroscope
Lightweight to help reduce fatigue.
Up 210º down 180º deflection and precise tip motion makes navigation easy.
Autofocus, white balance and adaptive LED light control function guarantee clear and sharp images – better diagnosis and treatment of tumours.
Controls and working channel layout are designed to bring a familiar feel to reusable scopes.
Each scope is sterilised and intended for single-use, eliminating the risk of cross-contamination between patients, health care providers, and staff due to ineffective reprocessing.
NO REPROCESSING/REPAIRS REQUIRED
Streamline workflow and enhance efficiency by eliminating labour and cost-intensive reprocessing and repairs.
The working channel luer port was designed to provide physicians with enhanced suction capabilities that allows rapid treatment. If suction is not required, a seal is available to close the channel.
One DPU for All Scopes
- Small footprint works with existing endoscopy towers.
- High-capacity processor: advanced image algorithm to improve image quality.
- USB connection for external big capacity storage device.
- Internal battery for time clock.
- USB connection for external keyboard to simplify input operation.
- Signal output: 2 DVI + 1 SDI + 1 VGA
- Accurate time counting.
- Memorise last time settings before new settings.
To Place Your Order
To place an order with Endotherapeutics, please contact our friendly customer support team:
Phone: 1300 00 ENDO (3636)